Date: 4th November 2018
Venue: Edgeworthstown, Co Longford – Hosted by The Leinster Board
Weights: Mens 680kg (Open) & Mens 640kg(Open), 5-a-side 410kg (Open)
For more information please contact Cathy O’Toole or Fergal Manning
National Indoor Championship 2018/19
Date: 18th November 2018
Venue: Community centre, Newcastle West, Co Limerick, V42PN25 – Hosted by Cuan Rithe
Weights: Mens 680kg National Championships, Mens 5-a-side open 380kg & Mens open 640kg
Judge & Scorekeeper: Pat Lee & Karen Hickey
Date: 9th December 2018
Venue: Kingscourt, Co. Cavan – Hosted by Rockies
Weights: Mens 640kg National Championships & Mens 5-a-side open 380kg
Judge & Scorekeeper: PJ Moore & Betty Jeffers
Date: 20th January 2019
Venue: Clonmany, Co Donegal – Hosted by Clonmany
Weights: Mens 600kg National Championship & Mens 5-a-side open 420kg
Judge & Scorekeeper: Pat McGurl & Maureen Geary
Date: 27th January 2019
Venue: Clonmany, Co Donegal – Hosted by Carndonagh
Weights: Mens 560kg National Championship & Mens 5-a-side open 420kg
Judge & Scorekeeper: James Ward & Maureen Geary
- Ladies & Youths fixtures
Can all clubs wishing to participate in Ladies or Youths please contact Clubs Liaison Officer Mr Gerry Ferguson by October 1st so competitions can be scheduled.
- Saturday night weigh in from 7-8pm,clubs must contact the Chief Judge 1 week before a competition.
- Sunday morning weigh in from 10-11am, with competitions starting at 12pm sharp
- 5-a-side competitions are to be run on a league basis over the 2 dates assigned to each weight.
- A weight advantage of 20kg to be given to division 2 and novice teams in the 5-a-side & 8-a-side competitions. This is capped at 20kg with no additional weight advantage allowed for using a lady or youth.
- If the hosting club wants to run an additional open weight on the day, this can only take place after the National 8-a-side & open 5-a-side competitions are finished. The hosting club must provide the medals/prizes for this competition.
- All pullers must be registered before they can compete. Please complete Individual registrations online by October 1st. If you do not have a ITOWA ID card, you will not be allowed to compete!
Hosting Clubs Criteria:
- The hosting club must be affiliated to the ITOWA
- All outstanding monies owed to the ITOWA must be paid in full by October 1st 2018
- The applicant must compete at the event
- The club awarded must provide the mats for the fixture
- The fee of €500 must be paid on the day to the ITOWA for hosting the competition