T.O.W.I Open Championships &Development League2020
Date: Sunday 30th August
Venue: Mulcair Tow ( eircode to follow)
Weight Class: 720kg open championship & 6 aside Development League 540kg
Date: Sunday 6th September
Venue: Ballynonty, Co Tipperary
Weight Class: 680kg open championship & 6 aside Development League 500kg
Date: Sunday 20th September
Venue:Ballynonty, Co Tipperary
Weight Class: 640kg open championship & 6 aside Development League 540kg
Date: Sunday 27th September
Weight Class: 600kg open championship & 6 aside Development League 500kg
These are the current dates set for competitions, but we may schedule more in early October, Covid situation permitting.
T.O.W.I Development League 2020
The purpose of this Development League is to facilitate the development of pullers. We would encourage all Senior teams to take part in this league so that novice and inexperienced pullers can benefit from your knowledge and expertise.
League details as follows:
- Open to all clubs who wish to participate
- All Clubs must be affiliated to TOWI.
- All Participants must be members of TOWI and hold Valid I.D. Card
- Individual Weigh In, (I.D. Card at scales and Substitution)
- Open Competition of 6 a side.
- 2 Weight categories 540kg &500kg
- Team consists of 3 previously registered pullers plus 3 First Year registered Pullers or 3 Female Pullers or 3 U23 Pullers or combination of thereof.
- Clubs entering teams must be presented in club colours.
- Run on a league basis.
- Any Team that wins a competition MUST make at least 1 Change (Novice, Youth or Lady only) before competing again.
Start time for Development League will be 12.30, followed by the Championships.