British & Irish Championships

Dear Members

In light of the current Covid 19 restrictions the ITOWA have taken the decision with the agreement of the B&I Commission,  to cancel the 2020 B&I outdoor Championships due to be held in Longford on the 8th & 9th of August.

We are monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 restrictions and with the roadmap for the phased return of Sport, the situation thankfully looks at this juncture like as if we indeed will be able to have a return to team training during the summer. 
Following this we will work out a new schedule for competitions in 2020 as events unfold. 
Stay safe, stay healthy 
Eddie O ‘ Malley 

President ITOWA 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.