Aura Leisure Centre, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
The Aura Arena is a state of the art facility and will host the event. The Aura arena has a fully equipped gymnasium, hot and cold sauna, heated indoor swimming pool, conference and meeting rooms, with excellent parking space.
The indoor arena measures 45×23 mt when fully seated. The seating capacity is for 800 people.
Prices per person
|6 nights||Single Room (1 person)||€860|
|5 nights||Single Room (1 person)||€790|
|6 nights||Double/Twin Room (2 people)||€760|
|5 nights||Double/Twin Room (2 people)||€690|
- Juniors pullers will have a reduction of € 125 per person.
- Additional night’s accommodation are available to arrive prior or post Championships: costs are per person per night: €110 (sharing) and €150 (single).
All packages include Airport transport, dinner, bed & breakfast and transport from your hotel to the competition hall.
The following hotels are being used for the championships:
- Mount Errigal
The closest international airport are in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. Both around 2 hrs drive to Letterkenny. Transport can be arranged to from Dublin, Ireland, this will be a 3 hrs drive through Northern-Ireland.
For countries who need visa to travel to Ireland and fly to Belfast: you might need UK visa as well. Please check this. We can arrange transport from Dublin and drive around Northern Ireland as well.
The costs for transport are based on groups per bus.
Individuals can book the transport as well and will be added to a group. If group transport is not possible individual transport can be arranged, the extra costs will be charged to the individual.
Following information is required:
Date, time and airport of arrival and flightnumber,
Date, time and airport of departure and flightnumber.
Airport transport will only be provided for those who book accommodation through the official World Championships accommodation provider.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel facilities will only be made to residents who book the Official Package.
- A 20% down payment is requested before the 1st of September 2019 or after this date within 2 weeks after invoice date.
- Full balance of payment is required by the 1st of January 2020 or within 1 week of invoice date but definitely before the 15th of February.
- Late bookings (bookings made after 15th of January 2020) will incur a 10% surcharge in all quoted rates.
- Book before January 1st to make sure you have a room (as long as the hotel aren’t already fully booked).
- Payments can be done by international bank transfer or all major credit cards.
- All bedrooms will be locked for extra cost charges unless you present your credit card at reception and arrange a pre-installed authorisation of €200 onto the card. This can only be done after check-in.
|Senior Men: 560, 600, 640 and 680 kg||U23 Men: 600 kg ||Junior Men: 560 kg |
|Senior Women: 500 and 540 kg||U23 Women: 500 kg ||Junior Women: 480 kg|
|Senior Mixed: 580 kg ||U23 Mixed: 560 kg||Junior Mixed: 520 kg |
ACCREDITATION AND TEAM ENTRIES
People not booking through the official World Indoor Championships accommodation provider will be required to pay €125 euro per person for accreditation. No airport transport will be provided.
The link to accredit can be found sometime in 2019 on the TWIF and Irish TOWA websites, as the link to club team entries. TWIF will send forms to enter national teams to the TWIF representatives.
If you use a previous accreditation to accredit again please check your data and photo. Use a photo like on a passport. Do your accreditation in time. Accreditations which have to be made or changed at the championships office will cost an additional € 30.00.
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS
General information: irishtugofwar.com, tugofwar-twif.org,
Dan McCarthy, President Irish TOWA: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 00353872308258
Denis Dunlea, TWIF representative Irish TOWA: e-mail email@example.com or telephone 00353872213203.
Accommodation bookings,airport transfers, club team entries and accreditations: Aukje van Raaij, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org